Titan Solar portable building
Titan Solar - Europe's largest portable building can now save you up to 50% on your hot water bills
Europe's largest portable self-contained building is now available with solar panels to heat all your water. It means that when you choose the spacious, attractive Titan building you can save money on your energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint too.
Saving energy and money has never been simpler
Titan Solar was the first relocatable building to use solar energy for water heating. The collector panels located on the roof harness the suns energy, providing a natural way to heat your water supply. The solar panels could save you up to 50% on your hot water bill, as well as helping the environment. And because we offer a comprehensive range of options to accommodate your individual needs, you can now design your own energy-efficient working environment.
Why choose a Titan Solar building?
- Boil and freeze protection - system automatically shuts off at temperatures above 80ºC, and when light levels drop to prevent freezing
- Largest relocatable building available in Europe - offering spacious, versatile interiors
- Maintenance free solar panels - sealed system requiring no servicing
- Save up to 50% on your water heating bills
- Surface coating means panels absorb 96% of heat received - enabling you to optimise natural energy use
- Building arrives ready for immediate use - can be operational just weeks from order, for a faster return on investment
These building options are available for this product:
Don't take our word for it, see what our customers say :
Discover the Portakabin difference: