Energy-Saver Mobile Welfare Units
Self-sufficient portable building, ready for use in just 30 seconds on site
If you need to get site welfare facilities onto difficult-to-access or remote sites, the Konstructa Energy-Saver mobile welfare unit is the perfect solution.
It offers many of the benefits of the standard welfare unit, in a building that can be towed into any location and set up ready for use in just 30 seconds.
That means you can very quickly provide essential on-site amenities for your workforce in even the most remote locations – ensuring you comply with Health, Safety and Welfare Regulations on the provision of welfare facilities.
The unit is also packed with energy-saving features, which enable you to
- Save more than £240 per week on running costs
- Reduce diesel consumption by more than 260 litres a week
- Cut carbon emissions by more than 700kg a week
- Minimise noise pollution
Portakabin Site Accommodation mobile welfare units give you:
- A canteen with table and seating for up to five people, with work surface, kettle and microwave oven
- Washroom with large washbasin and toilet with recirculating flush tank
- Drying room with coat hooks and blown-air heating outlet
- A diesel heating system and LED battery-powered lighting, so the generator is only required to power 240-volt appliances or recharge batteries.
- Maintenance-free batteries to power lighting, with condition-monitoring system to detect when batteries need recharging
Mobile welfare units now in stock – ready for rapid delivery
Our mobile welfare units are now in stock, ready for rapid delivery to your site from your nearest Hire Centre.
More information about Portakabin Site Accommodation:
Don't just take our word for it, see what our customers say: